Skip to main content

Frequent Questions

Who We Are

Have you ever had a question and didn’t know where to find the answer? If so, you’ve come to the right place.

This section is a compilation of answers to the questions most commonly asked by our constituents. Just start by following one of the links below. If you can’t find the question you wanted to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us.

  1. Our organization raises funds for our scholarship program which gives scholarships to those in addiction recovery. These scholarships have been used towards recovery housing, groceries, work clothes, etc. We also work to raise awareness of the importance of supporting those in recovery. To see what events we're hosting or services we're offering, please visit our What We Do section!

  2. We’re always on the lookout for individuals like you wanting to get involved. Visit our How To Help section to find out ways to donate or volunteer.

  3. We have a responsibility to our community and our donors and work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization. We make our IRS Form 990 available for review, as required by law. Visit our Financials page to learn more.

    In general, 80% of every donation goes directly towards our scholarship fund, with the remaining 20% used towards our various administrative costs. These administrative costs are used towards running various events as well as general upkeep of our organization.

Close